Individual wellness consultancy services
I have worked in private practice in the Netherlands as a licensed acupuncturist, TCM herbalist, and somatic therapist since 1990. During this time, I have also taught ongoing medical qigong and meditation classes based on breath and compassionate self-awareness and inquiry.
I had just decided to retire from offering acupuncture treatments to patients in January 2020 when a couple of months later, we were all faced with the coronavirus pandemic. Social distancing made it not only impossible to see patients in person, but of necessity expanded my services to online wellness consultations for self-healing and preventive medicine.
This got me excited about empowering people to take a more active role in their own health and natural state of well-being.
I now offer uniquely crafted online wellness sessions to address your specific health concerns which may include:
- Quan Yin Qigong breathwork and movement practices for greater vitality, flexibility and balance
- Meditation practices to bring ease, clarity and stability to mental and emotional states, and to uplift the spirit to increased peace, joy and harmony
- Self-healing acupressure massage for specific health concerns
- Health and Lifestyle counselling, including dietary advice
- Phytotherapy (TCM Herbal therapy) when appropriate
Among some of my specializations are:
- Stress Management
- Alleviating Anxieties and Nervousness
- Sleep Disorders
- Immune System Boosting
- Asthma, Bronchitis and Breathing Difficulties
- Vitality Boosting, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Women’s Health Concerns
- Improving Memory and Concentration
- Backache and Sciatica
- Neck and Shoulder pain and tension
- Headaches and Migraines
- Digestive Disorders
And much more….